Items from Sweetheart’s Dream are one-of-a-kind items, so minor or slight imperfections are not reason to return an item. These are handmade, as if you’ve made them yourself. No two items will ever be identical.
We want you to love your purchase and wish to say “thank you” for your patronage. Please DO NOT RETURN an item until you’ve made contact with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 636.357.7974 so that we can assist you personally.
Please note: Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, there may be slight color variations or imperfections in some items. We believe this is one of the beautiful things about owning a beautifully handcrafted, one-of-a-kind item. It is also possible that screen colorations are set differently so there may be small discrepancies in hues or tints.
- Because of the personalization/customization that happens, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- No returns or refunds on digital/downloaded products.
REFUNDS ON DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
In the case of damage in transit (we cannot guarantee that all items shipped will arrive in pristine condition):
- DAMAGED ITEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE DELIVERY DATE.
- We reserve the right to request photographs of original damage to make appropriate in-transit damage claims.
- Sweetheart’s Dream will refund the original price of the item(s) to a mutually agreed upon form of payment (i.e. paypal, credit back to original form of payment, etc.) OR will replace the item with a similar item of the same type, and color as original (allowing additional production and shipping time). Customer understands that no two items will ever be exactly the same because of the handmade nature of the purchase. All correspondence will be through email or direct customer contact.
OUR QUALITY PROMISE:
All sales are final. If there seems to be a problem with a product (arrived damaged) or a fulfillment error on your order (we shipped you something completely different than what you ordered), e-mail us at email@example.com or call 636.357.7974 and we will personally assist you.
DO NOT RETURN ITEM(S) until you speak with us and we instruct you on the process.
These are one-of-a-kind items so minor or slight imperfections are not reason to return an item. These are handmade, as if you’ve made them yourself. No two items will ever be identical.
If you have any questions about or need assistance, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636.357.7974